BECOME A MEMBER
Becoming a member gets you...
- Membership: Magnolia Point Women’s Club warmly invites all women residents and property/lot owners in Magnolia Point Golf & Country Club and non-residents who are members of the Magnolia Point G&CC to join our club. Meetings are held at 3:30pm the second Wednesday of the month at the clubhouse. The annual membership fee is $30.
- Connections: Make lasting friendships that will move with you through all of life’s changes.
- Service: Volunteer with friends to help our community grow stronger. One-time or long-term opportunities abound at the Woman’s Club.
- Enrichment: Classes, day trips, speakers and special events provide lifelong learning and will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Leadership: Leadership development and nonprofit Board opportunities are available through participation as a member of the Board of Directors or as a Committee Chair.
- Member Benefits: Member benefits such as Socials, Programs, Sunshine, Hospitality, etc., are funded by our dues. One hundred percent of our fundraising efforts go to support the needs of the underserved in Green Cove Springs and Clay County.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact us here